Al Forsan International Sports Resort
- Cable Wake Parks
Al Forsan International Sports Resort Khalifa City
Near Abu Dhabi Golf Club - Abu Dhabi
Al Forsan International Sports Resort is the first of its kind in the Middle East, featuring a combination of world class extreme and leisure sports and an outstanding range of dining and leisure facilities. Al Forsan International Sports Resort is the first in the Middle East to introduce the water cable park system. It is a huge overhead cable erected around the banks of the purpose-built ‘pro’ and ‘beginner’ lakes. The cable(s) travels between 29kph to 35kph (depending on the level of experience), pulling participants around the lake on their chosen board or ski ie. wakeboard, knee boards, or water ski. The cable system can accommodate multiple riders at a time, providing the participants more action and less waiting time. We also have a 2.0 system available for first time riders to learn some pro tricks.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Like to travel light? Now you can! with our wide variety of wakeboards, knee boards and wet suits, gear up and rent your equipment at extra special rates-starting from AED. 25 per hour. Catch you on the waves!
- Hours of Operation:
- Winter Schedule (6th of December till 31st of March) Sunday to Thursday: Open 12:00 Noon till 9:00pm. Summer Schedule (1st of April till 5th of December) Sunday to Thursday: Open 2:00pm till 11:00pm. Weekends & Public Holidays: Open from 10:00am till 10:00pm.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Dining, Hotel, Archery, Equestrian, Shooting, Karting and more!