- Water Sport Schools
Old Piers Gorge Rd
- Please send us a message via our website.
- Alt. Email:
Try something new on your next Northwoods Adventure! Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced paddle boarder, we have the right stand up paddleboard rental for you. All of our boards are of the highest quality, and our expert guides can help you choose the best rental to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable adventure. Choosing a paddle board adventure means you will almost experience walking on water. SUPing, or stand up paddleboarding, puts you on top of the water where you can enjoy your experience from a unique perspective. We offer SUP rentals and all the gear you’ll need to get started. Give it a try today. You’ll be glad you did! Also, imagine yourself leisurely floating down a river with your family or some close friends, warm sun shining down on you while you relax and take in all the amazing scenery around you. Tubing down a river during the summer in the Upper Peninsula is as good as life gets, and at True North Outpost that adventure is closer to home than ever. Our tubes are perfect for literally anyone. Our amazing adventure staff will make sure you have everything you need, whether you want to take our tubes to the lake for the week or just go for a short float down the river right next to the outpost we have you covered. And when you rent 4 or more tubes you get a free cooler tube so you can carry all your cold drinks with you on your float. Just please don’t litter. If you don’t want to travel, we also offer TNO quick trips right near the outpost. For more info on the guided trips or TNO quick trip options, please call the Outpost at 906-239-4971.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Includes Rigid or inflatable paddleboard (depending on customer needs), Paddle, Life Jacket (PFD), Helmet, Stabilization Fins, SUP Bag (inflatable SUP only), SUP Pump (inflatable SUP only)
- Hours of Operation:
- Reservations Required:
- Yes while we do take walk-ins and last-minute reservations, we strongly suggest that you book your trip as far in advance as possible. Our Michigan rafting trips fill up quickly, especially during the peak rafting season of Memorial Day through Labor Day. Some trips we offer are by Reservation only, please check each rivers trip description for specific details.
- Water Located On:
- Menominee River
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- White water rafting, cabin rentals