Wakeboard San Diego
- Water Sport Clubs
Wakeboard San Diego is a group of wakeboarders with a passion to be on the water. We meet, hang out and go wakeboarding in San Diego year round. We love to meet riders of all abilities and enjoying helping each other get to the next level and we also get together and do other sports, social activities, participate in regional grass roots competitions and create Community Outreach Programs to expose children and adults to the fun involved with wakeboarding.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- MasterCraft X2
- Available Gear:
- We have wakeboards, life vests and some wet suits that are available for everyone to use.
- Hours of Operation:
- Please call for a reservation.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes Please contact in advance.
- Water Located On:
- Mission Bay
- Water Temperature:
- 68 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Counter-clockwise around Mission Bay. Good in the mornings and evenings. Gets busy summer afternoons.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: