- Cable Wake Parks
- Water Sport Clubs
Siargao Wakepark provides wakeboarding in the surfing capital of the Philippines. The location is unique! Find the hidden lake in between the palm trees. There is a 2-tower cable system by Sesitec and Poolgap. The two tower system is great for both teaching beginners and working on your tricks. The poolgap is challenging for intermediate and professional riders! Downlake is 100m long, top lake 40m and the Poolgap rails are 20m long with height difference of 2m. The downlake has a spine kicker and funbox.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- All rental gear and liquid force Park
- Hours of Operation:
- All year and everyday 9am to 6pm
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Siargao Wakepark
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Wakepark Snacks, Petanque, Table Tennis, Sunday Fundays Happy Hour, Buy a drink and ride for free, Dj, Music.