Box End Park
- Cable Wake Parks
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Clubs
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Slalom Course
Box End Park is centered around two purpose built watersports lakes, offering safe, quality water sports activities to all ages and abilities. Children from the age of 6 can enjoy exploring and conquering our amazing Aqua Park floating playground. You can learn to water-ski and wakeboard on our cable tow lake, or train during our dedicated open water swim sessions! For a more relaxing time, why not explore our northern lake on a Stand up paddleboard!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- (2) Ski Nautique 196, (1) MasterCraft X-Star Fully Loaded
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- Tues-Fri 2pm-8pm / Sat-Sun 10am-8pm
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- 2 private lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Varies from season to season.
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Clubhouse with Bar and Corner 5 Restaurant on site. Accommodations only 5 minutes away!