- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Charters
United KingdomLake 1, Dengemarsh Road
- Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
Kent's Premiere Watersports Centre! Fancy an adrenalin fix? Action Watersports has an amazing Inflatable Aqua Park along with, Water-skiing, Wakeboarding, Jet Skiing, Flyboarding, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Fun Rides. Everyone is welcome with all equipment supplied - no hidden costs. As a British Water-ski Accredited Water-ski School and RYA Centre you can be assured of a safe, controlled, fun environment, on a private freshwater lake. Children’s Party, Hen Dos, Stag Dos, Corporate Days or even a family day out. We can offer you a great watersports experience with a huge choice of activities whatever the occasion. It really is the ideal place for individual or groups and beginners through to experts – everyone is welcome. From taking a flight above the lake on the Flyboard, to watching your friends and family totally wipe out off the Aqua Park; we supply everything for an adrenalin pumped, fun packed, thrilling visit.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Malibu Tournament Boats with Perfect Pass, Tower and Wedge
- Available Gear:
- O`Neill, Liquid Force, O'Brien, Jobe. All the latest boards, skis, wetsuits, etc.
- Hours of Operation:
- Summer opening: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am-dusk; Wednesday and Thursday 11am-dusk; Saturday and Sunday 8am-5pm (See website for more details)
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Sheltered private freshwater lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Private Lake - No other boats
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Changing, Toilets and Hot Showers. 'Sun Lounge' Cabin, Out Door Sofa area and plenty of grass to chill on lakeside!