Lake Nacimiento Resort
- Ski Boat Rental
10625 Nacimiento Lake Dr Bradley
- Please use contact form on website.
- (805) 238-3256
- Alt. Phone:
- (805) 237-4924
- Slalom Course
Famous for its 165 miles of pristine shoreline, Lake Nacimiento Resort is a top destination near California’s central coast. Located at the mid-way point between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the resort offers fun and adventure for the entire family. Guests enjoy multiple activities at the lake and its surrounding oak and pine forests including water sports, fishing, hiking, camping, lodging, wildlife viewing, seasonal dining at The Dragon Lake Grill, and much more.
Situated in the Santa Lucia mountains, Lake Nacimiento has 18 miles of water for visitors to enjoy, with boat, water ski, and fishing equipment rentals available at the park’s new 100 slip marina. The resort also offers a variety of fully-furnished lodging accommodations suitable for individuals and large groups. RV rentals and Full Hook-Up campsites are also available within the Resort.
From water sports to fishing and camping, Lake Nacimiento provides the perfect setting for an amazing fun-filled getaway.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- 24' Sweetwater Pontoon Boat, 21' Sweetwater Pontoon Boat, Classic Crest LX 240 SLC Premium Pontoon,
- Available Gear:
- Skis, Wakeboards, Kneeboards
- Hours of Operation:
- Marina Hours Monday – Sunday: 9:00am – 4:30pm Launch Ramp Hours Monday – Sunday: 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Lake Nacimiento
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Camping, Cottages, Fishing