Sacramento State Aquatic Center
- Water Sport Schools
1901 Hazel Avenue
- Slalom Course
The Aquatic Center offers a mutli-level wakeboard and water ski class, private lessons and a family ski night. We are home to the Sacramento State Wakeboard Team and the Sacramento State Water Ski Team. The Aquatic Center also offers children's wakeboard and water ski camps.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Ski Nautique and Super Air Nautique
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- Year round, 7 days / week. Summer: 7am-8pm. Winter: 9am-5pm.
- Reservations Required:
- We accept walk-ins, except for wakeboard and waterski lessons.
- Water Located On:
- Lake Natoma (Waterskiing and wakeboarding takes place on Lake Folsom.)
- Water Temperature:
- 68 F (April)
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Locker room, showers, classrooms, beach reservations, weight room, handicap accessible docks.