- Water Sport Schools
11720 Rams Lake Rd Fort Worth
- (817) 239-1704
DFW Wakeboarding can help you reach your wakeboarding goals!
Lessons for all ability and age levels from learning the basic fundamentals to coaching competitors on the Wakeboard Pro Tour.
My goal is to provide the safest, highest quality wakeboard instruction for the most value. Through my experience in wakeboarding, I know the importance of teaching proper technique before layering on additional skills.
Depending on your skill level, we'll focus on these aspects of wakeboarding: getting up, edging, body positioning, riding switch, handle control, jumping, grabbing, spinning, flipping, drifting & mobes.
Lessons are set in a fun, relaxed and positive atmosphere. I work one-on-one with each individual to determine and understand your goals so I can provide tailored instructions that get RESULTS! When you’re on the boat with us, our attention is focused on you!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- If you have your own setup, we encourage you to use it. We can provide equipment for beginners use, as well as consult with you on the purchase and correct set-up of your own board. The boat and fuel is included in lesson price.
- Hours of Operation:
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Eagle Mountain Lake, Lake Lewisville, and Lake Arlington.
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: