Cable Park Kuwait
- Cable Wake Parks
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Jump Ramp
Cable Park is the latest adventure that’s taking Kuwait by storm. You can now wakeboard, waterski or kneeboard without a boat. Just grab on to the handle and float away as the overhead cable system pulls you around the water. The strategically placed ramps around the water will add an extra thrill to your experience! Whether you are an absolute beginner or a professional rider, we can’t wait to get you on the water. The Cable Park is suitable and safe for anyone from the age of 12 years and above. Those under 18 need to be accompanied to the park by an adult and be able to ride independently.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- No equipment? Don’t worry, just rent it and go wakeboarding at Cable Park in Green Island. We rent everything you need.
- Hours of Operation:
- Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Kuwait Bay
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: