WAM PARK- Orange – Piolenc
- Cable Wake Parks
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Jump Ramp
The WAM PARK Orange Piolenc is a leisure center in the heart of Vaucluse . All the activities at the nautical base, 10 kilometers from Orange , and only 30 minutes from Avignon and Bagnols-sur-Cèze , have been designed to suit all members of the family. At the leisure center, you will find water activities suitable for young and old alike. The objective is to create an outdoor aquatic base with multiple activities accessible to all. Articulated around two water ski lifts , a large water ski lift (full size) and a small water ski lift ( twin pulleys ), our leisure center also has many other activities: inflatable games ( water games ), towed buoy , stand up paddle , rental of floating terraces … Free activities are also available on the site: pétanque court, slackline. Come check us out!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- All wakeboard and cable ski equipment is loaned free of charge! At WAM PARK safety equipment; vests and helmets are compulsory for the practice of wakeboarding , for ALL practitioners. If you don't have your own equipment, no worries, we are equipped with a very large fleet of equipment for loan. All sizes of helmets, vests and even neoprene suits (for the more cautious) are at your disposal.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday- Friday/ 1:30 pm- 8:30 pm. Saturday and Sunday/ 10:00 am- 8:30 pm.
- Reservations Required:
- Only for large group (necessary only for groups of 8 people or more at least 24 hours in advance).
- Water Located On:
- Le Plan d'eau Li Piboulo
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Snack, Bar, Inflatable Water Games and Events.