Stand Up Paddle Colorado
- Water Sport Schools
150 Marina Drive
USALake Dillon: Dillon Marina - 150 Marina Drive, Dillon, CO 80435 / Avon-Vail: 1 Lake Street, Avon, CO 81620 / Colorado River: 4199 Trough Rd, Bond, CO 80423
- (Please message us via our website.)
- Alt. Email:
At Stand Up Paddle Colorado, we are foremost watermen and waterwomen, environmental stewards, renegades and nonconformists. Our calling for adventure and the outdoors has placed us passionately in the position to offer the most instructional, informative and flat out fun Stand Up Paddle experiences in the Rocky Mountains. We strive to be one of the leading local, regional and international whitewater and recreational SUP outfitters that creates highly cherished, memorable and life changing experiences for our guests and patrons.
SUPCO has three fun and safe locations in Colorado for your family and friends to explore. Each location has something different to offer, from flat water and mountain views on Lake Dillon and Nottingham Lake to the scenic shoreline of the Colorado River. We have a different variety of crafts for you to use at each spot – single and tandem inflatable kayaks, paddle boats and SUPs. Head to Rancho del Rio to paddle the scenic headwaters of the Colorado River or book a few hours of fun on Nottingham Lake in Avon. Our Lake Dillon location is just a short drive away from Denver and Steamboat Springs and a great way to cool off with the family this summer.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Regular and high performance stand up paddle boards, single and tandem kayaks, monster boards, pedal boats
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- Lake Dillon: Daily: 9am-5pm / Avon/Vail: Daily: 10am-6pm / Colorado River: Daily: 8am-5pm
- Reservations Required:
- You may use our online booking system found on our website.
- Water Located On:
- Lake Dillon, Nottingham Lake, Colorado River
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: