Bum Pass Water Ski Club
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Clubs
3654 Buckner Rd
USAYou'll see our sign at the driveway entrance. It's a long gravel driveway through a farm field. Just follow it all the way to the lake!
- Slalom Course
This is a ski school specializing in slalom waterskiing. We teach first timers to get up on two skis or one ski. We welcome all levels and love introducing skiers to the slalom course. We have all of the loaner gear you need to have a great day and also have a fully stocked pro shop. We offer lodging right on the lake, constructed in 2020. It's a truly special spot.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- MasterCraft ProStar and Centurion Carbon Pro
- Available Gear:
- Everything you need.
- Hours of Operation:
- April - October: Monday - Friday/ 8am - 8pm
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Chisolm Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Spring 60-75/ Summer 75-90/ Fall 60-75
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Private lake. No other boats.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Kids love jumping off the top dock. We also have a lovely bonfire pit. Outdoor grill, picnic tables and numerous hammocks. The onsite lodging is a really fun setup. There is a full kitchen so you can truly settle in. The ProShop is full of great gear and cool waterski merch. Plus, we always have hard cider on tap. Oh, and the skiing conditions - yeah, it doesn't get better than here... Although we are in the country, we have some great local gems - a couple really cool restaurants, a great local brewery, an award winning winery all close by. Richmond, VA is one hour. Charlottesville, VA is one hour. Washington, D.C. is two hours away.