Whitewater Lake Ski Club
- Water Sport Clubs
- Slalom Course
Whitewater Lake Ski Club is a private man-made ski lake, built in 1996. 2200' long and has a slalom course, club boat, boat ramp on site. Attendees must be members of AWSA / USA Waterski. Call ahead to schedule visits and discuss cost and participation. Other amenities: Ski Nautique, barefoot boom, surveyed accuracy slalom course.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Correct Craft Ski Nautique
- Available Gear:
- Call to discuss, some skis, vest and gear are available on site.
- Hours of Operation:
- March - November skiing, open by appointments only, daytime skiing only.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Whitewater Lake, located on Whitewater Creek. Not available to see from roadway.
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Private lake, owner occupied on site only.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Located 5 miles from I-75/I-475 at Hartley Br.Rd / Sardis Church Rd & Byron Exits off I-75. Macon Ga. 15 miles, Warner Robins Ga. 12 miles. RAFB 14 miles. Atlanta Airport 75 miles north of lake. Many restuarants, hotels and business in vicinity. Public lakes and camping at Lake Tobesofkee in Macon-Bibb Co. Ga.