Bennett’s Water Ski and Wakeboard School
- Water Sport Schools
18605 Barnett Road
- (225) 654-9306
- Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
Our ski and wake school programs at Bennett's Water Ski and Wakeboard School provide coaching and instruction in Zachary, Louisiana, for those participating in towed water sports. We offer everything from learning to ski, wakeboard or riding inflatable water toys to training for competition. All levels of instruction are available and are individualized, so it doesn’t matter what skill level you are at when you enroll. All lessons are one-on-one with a driver and instructor in each boat. Our lakes are man made and only one boat is running on each lake at a time.
• Our ski and wake school is open from the middle of February through November; our Summer Camp Programs are available when school is out from May thru August. We begin each week with a new group of students and can accommodate 24-26 students per week.
• Housing for the students: We have bedrooms with 1, 2, 3, or 4 sets of bunks per room. Anne books the students for their weekly sessions and the housing arrangements are based on gender and then age.
• The room and board rate includes 3 meals a day Monday – Thursday and 2 meals on Friday. The Day camp students are welcome to eat lunch with us all 5 days at no extra charge but do not include housing. Day camp students should plan to arrive around 8:15 AM each day and should be finished with their sets by 4:30 or 5:00 PM.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- MasterCraft ProStar, MasterCraft NXT
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- 3 Private lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Private lake
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Bunk style accommodations in home, cottages