Gravity Island Watersports
- Cable Wake Parks
500 S OWA Blvd. Foley
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Jump Ramp
Gravity Island Watersports in Coastal Alabama, offers two wet attractions, an Aqua Play, and Wake Park. The Aqua Play offers recreational waterplay on two inflatable obstacle courses in the lake at OWA. The Wake Park uses an overhead cable spanning 700+ feet with a carrier to pull riders by rope and handle to wakeboard, wakeskate, kneeboard, water ski or tube.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Gear is not included in the session price but can be added on.
- Hours of Operation:
- Friday- Sunday/ 12:00pm- 5:00pm, Monday- Thursday/ CLOSED.
- Reservations Required:
- Only for large group We highly recommend making reservations, especially during peak Summer season, but it is not required. You can walk right up to the park and purchase your sesh.
- Water Located On:
- OWA Parks & Resort
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Aqua Park