Goodhue Boat Company, Lake Sunapee
- Ski Boat Rental
Don’t miss a day on the water – rent for your next lake day. Goodhue Boat Company, Lake Sunapee has two rental locations at Lake Sunapee: one in Georges Mills, our “headquarters”, all powerboat rentals launch from this location while also providing a gas dock, watersport equipment sales, and rental. Our other location in Sunapee Harbor provides paddlesport rentals, retail merchandise, and a full-service gas dock.
From fishing boats to pontoons, sport boats to cruisers, our rental fleet is packed with top of the line current-year models from some of the most reputable brands in the business. All available for daily, multi-day, and weekly rentals. Our rental fleet includes new 2022 boats from Chaparral, Cobalt, Sylvan Pontoons, and MasterCraft.
Since Goodhue Boat Company is your one-stop-shop for all things boating, we also offer tubes, water skis, and wakeboard rental packages to make your lake time even more memorable!
We are a pet-friendly marina, so feel free to bring your furry family members along for the ride!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- We carry pontoon rentals and runabouts by Chaparral and Cobalt.
- Available Gear:
- Each water toy package comes complete with 1 towable (tube, pair of skis, or wakeboard) plus a tow rope and the required lifejackets.
- Hours of Operation:
- Please see website for current times.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Lake Sunapee
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: