- Cable Wake Parks
Welcome to Waketoolz Wakepark water ski and wakeboard facility in Wörth an der Isar. From beginners to professional boarders, everyone gets their money's worth. Wakeboarding is by far the coolest way to move on the water. Snowboarders and skateboarders can guess what great fun awaits them here. On the wakeboard you stand sideways, similar to surfing. A cable car pulls you into the water from a launch pad. An exciting journey in a heavenly atmosphere begins immediately. Depending on how much experience a wakeboarder has, the ride on the more than 850 m long cable car is designed. Many different obstacles - so-called obstacles - bring the absolute kick for the more experienced drivers. For beginners, the entire structure in Wörth has everything ready to learn quickly. Classes are available, see schedule on website.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Rentals available at additional cost.
- Hours of Operation:
- April: Friday-Sunday 3:00pm - 7:00pm // May-August: Tuesday-Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday-Sunday 2:00pm-8:00pm // September: Tuesday-Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday-Sunday 2:00pm-7:00pm // October: Friday-Sunday 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Reservations Required:
- Both advanced tickets via website and pay at the ticket counter available.
- Water Located On:
- Lake Worth
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Bistro and Sun Terrace, overnight accommodations and camping available