Renton Wakeboarding Complex
- Cable Wake Parks
- Water Sport Resorts
Wakeboarding Complex Renton
Juan Manuel de Rosas y
B2900 San Nicolás de Los Arroyos
Provincia de Buenos Aires
Renton Wakeboarding Complex is a sports complex with its own lagoon located in the heart of the city of San Nicolás, province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have large natural spaces for outdoor recreation that allow you to develop various sports activities, connect with nature or enjoy the day on our beach. If you are thinking of spending a quiet weekend, surrounded by nature, tranquility and well-being, this is the option you need.
We are the largest Cable 2.0 in the country, cradle of Riders endorsed by international brands. Passing great world-class Riders is why every day we receive Riders of all levels and ages, and even those who want to try to start with this incredible lifestyle.
Our wake school aims to encourage and promote the sport at a local level and bring it closer to new interested parties of any age. We seek to encourage the youngest to practice and enjoy this discipline full of challenges, which year after year grows worldwide.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- We have complete equipment (helmet, neoprene, vest and board) to rent.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. / Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes please book your reservation using our website.
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Board sports have always been our preference, which is why we have a special Skate MiniRamp double for pre or post Wake session enjoyment. We have three cabins with all the necessary facilities to enjoy the landscape and nature of the place with total comfort. All are equipped with sheets and blankets, air conditioning, barbecue, electric kettle and dishes.