- Water Sport Schools
- Slalom Course
Thanks for your interest in LakeLessons located in Austin, Texas. It is our goal to provide a high level of coaching for any age or skill level in a fun and safe environment conducive to excelling in water sports! Our instructors are not only some of the top riders in the state & country but also experienced at water instruction of all kinds. Our motto is "First time, every time!” This means that even if you have never wakeboarded or wakesurfed before, we guarantee we can get you up during your first lesson (and in some cases your first attempt!), as well as teach you how to get up EVERY time! If you are experienced, we will teach you the skills you need to land that new trick and take you to the next level!
Our lessons and packages may be shared with family and friends, and parents are always welcome to come along! Our lessons include all of the equipment (wakeboard, wake surf, wake skate, vests, etc.) that you will need. We are available for lessons from sun up to sun down, seven days per week, year round! We suggest scheduling your lessons in advance to secure the day and time you prefer, but will try to make last minutes arrangements work for you as well.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- 2023 Tige’ Z3 WakeSurf/WakeBoard, 2021 Tige’ ATX WakeSurf/WakeBoard, 2022 Tige’ Z1 WakeSurf/WakeBoard, 2018 Nautique G23 WakeSurf/WakeBoard, 2012 Tige’ Z3 WakeSurf/WakeBoard
- Available Gear:
- Liquid Force wakeboards and surfboards
- Hours of Operation:
- Sun up to Sun Down / Year Round
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Lake Austin, Lake Travis
- Water Temperature:
- Lake Austin: 70 F / Lake Travis: 89 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Minimal, but some traffic on weekends.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: