Belles Rives Ski Nautique Club
- Water Sport Clubs
33 Boulevard Edouard Baudoin 06160 Juan-les-Pins
- Show Ski
At the Belles-Rives water ski club you can ski at any age and in any of the disciplines of water skiing: bi, mono and wake-board.
In the absence of medical contraindications, there is no age limit. The club is open to all and all for leisure, occasional or regular practice, training and competition.
At the same level, you can ski for two, three and even five, which is a real treat for young and old. The progression is fast and from the first session you experience the sensations of sliding and freedom that this sport provides.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Everything that you need.
- Hours of Operation:
- The club is open 7 days / 7 from April to November from 9:00 a.m. to sunset except when the weather conditions do not allow practice.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes Please call to make a reservation
- Water Located On:
- Côte d'Azur
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Hotels nearby