- Cable Wake Parks
Mad Bay wakepark Klaipeda
Klaipėda District Municipality
Mad Bay is a special cable wake park in an enchanting natural location near Klaipėda, Lithuania. It's not just a premium system and great equipment. It is much more. It's emerald-colored water, a wonderful and cultivated landscape, a bar serving drinks and snacks, a pleasant and friendly environment and, of course, the opportunity to spend the whole day in nature.
This is one of the longest systems in Lithuania! Three cables ensure excellent tension and quality skating and six figures, will interest both beginners and professionals.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Life vest and helmets available for rent with no extra charge. Paddle boards and hydro suits available to rent for additional cost.
- Hours of Operation:
- 8:00am - 9:00pm daily
- Reservations Required:
- You can currently make a reservation by phone or e-mail.
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Sand beach, boat & paddle board rentals, 2 volleyball courts, campsites, and an outdoor barrier serving hot and cold drinks, alcoholic beverages, Italian pizzas, snacks, desserts, and ice cream.