Southern Wakes United Water Ski Show Team
- Water Sport Clubs
P.O. Box 434 Whitewater
- Show Ski
- Jump Ramp
The Southern Wakes United Water Ski Show Team
Walworth County's ONLY water ski show team!
SWU is a merger of the Lauderdale Aqua Skiers and the Whitewater Lake Sports Club (Minneiska). We are a non-profit water skiing organization whose purpose is to give the young and young-at-heart an opportunity to work together to build confidence in their abilities, learn new skills and promote leadership development, water safety education and sportsmanship.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- 2 Hydrodynes and 1 Malibu
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- See website for details.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes Please contact in advance to arrange
- Water Located On:
- Whitewater Lake
- Water Temperature:
- 40-75 F, Depending on the time of the year.
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Busy Friday afternoon/evenings; Saturdays & Sundays - lightens up Sunday afternoons/early evening.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: