Ski Seth Water Ski Training Center
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Charters
P.O. Box 1108
- Slalom Course
Seth Stisher’s Water Ski Training Center offers one-on-one instruction at their private, freshwater waterski site, hidden in the woods on Johns Island, Charleston, South Carolina. Seth welcomes skiers of all ages and abilities and makes sure everyone experiences a comfortable, non-intimidating environment, where everyone is welcome and has a great time! He takes the time to talk with you dockside in order to really get into the details and establish a custom tailored plan for you and your skiing. His coaching is some of the most detailed and high level coaching available, and includes video analysis and cutting edge techniques and technology. Training takes place behind a top-of-the line Centurion Carbon Pro. There is also a great array of waterski demo equipment available at their on-site pro shop, including D3 Skis, Radar Skis, HO Skis, Connelly Skis, Eagle Sports, Masterline, Reflex Hardshell Waterski Bindings, and more! For something to do when you’re not on the water, Seth Stisher’s Water Ski Training Center is located minutes from historic Charleston, incredible beaches and Kiawah/Seabrook Islands. If you can’t make it to Charleston, Seth is also available to come coach in the comfort of your own home ski site.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Centurion Carbon Pro
- Available Gear:
- Demo gear available at our on-site pro shop. D3, Radar, Connelly, O'Brien, HO, Eagle, Masterline, Reflex, OB4 binding systems, Fogman and more!
- Hours of Operation:
- Reservations Required:
- Yes. Please call ahead or e-mail.
- Water Located On:
- Private freshwater lake
- Water Temperature:
- Spring-Summer-Fall ranges from 70s F to 90s F.
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- None. It's just us...
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- We have a condo on SeaBrook Island, bunkhouse for kids, or nearby resorts, hotels, and historic inn.