OBX Wakeboard & Waterski
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Charters
251 North Dogwood Trail
- Alt. Phone:
- (252) 256-1355
- Wake Ski
- Slalom Course
We are located on the Outer Banks (OBX) of North Carolina. At OBX Wakeboard & Water-Ski you can take as many sessions as you like and in your down time you can literally walk less than a quarter mile to our beaches. Accommodations at hotels and private homes from high end to affordable ocean front homes are available for rent. A great family destination with many historical sites to see and things to do. Our skiing and wakeboard sessions are on a secret spot our tourist would never find. Over 2 miles long and protected on 3 sides makes conditions perfect all summer long. Slalom course, certified water ski instructors. Wakeboard instructors are very capable in teaching and performing 360's, 540's, inverts and other progressive tricks. The best time on the water you will ever have.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- 2006 MasterCraft 197 Tournament Team Boat and 2 X-1's 2009 & 2007 with 3000lbs of avaliable ballast
- Available Gear:
- Radar skis, Ronix and Hyperlite represenatives for wakeboards, tubing for fun
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:30 a.m. till 8:00 p.m.
- Reservations Required:
- You may call or book on line. Reservations are recommended but not required. We generally need at least a 1 hour notice.
- Water Located On:
- Currituck Sound & Ginguite Creek
- Water Temperature:
- Summer 85+/- Spring 65 to 75, Fall 75 to 60 until November. Then we head to Florida. See our other listing in Orlando, FL
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Virtually none- jet skis are not allowed in creek
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Rental homes of all sizes and accommodations are close by, from oceanfront mansions to shaded cabanas down the street.