Fluid Motions at Pier Water Sports
- Water Sport Schools
- Ski Boat Rental
Pier Water Sports is nestled between two beautiful lakes in the resort city of Penticton, Canada, with stunning beaches and warm clear water. The best way to enjoy Okanagan Lake is to get out on it, and that's where we come in. We are a family-run business with over 23 years of boat rental experience in Penticton. We know how to have fun on the water and even offer lessons by certified professionals! We are dedicated to providing our customers with a unique and memorable experience. Fluidmotions is Pentictons only WSWBC insured and accredited ski and board school. This guarantees that each of our coaches has level 1 coaching certificates, "learn to ski and board" instructional courses, and first aid certificates.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Moomba Boomerang Tournament Ski Boat
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- 9 AM - 6 PM Every Day Weather Permitting
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Okanagan Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Barefooting You want some extreme fun? Book an early morning lesson while the water is like glass and feel the rush. Group Activities If you have a large group or bus tour we can accommodate you. please book in advance. Ski Ability Water skiing for athletes with a disability. Participants can be blind persons, multiplegics and leg and arm amputees.