Watermark Ski Club
- Water Sport Clubs
Welcome to Watermark Ski Club in Galway, Ireland. We specialized in first timers, Hen's and Stag's & Corporate groups. Our 'learn easy' technique guarantees fun and success first time out! All equipment supplied, just bring togs, towel & a smile!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- 2004 Super Air 210 Team edition by Nautique- best in industry!
- Available Gear:
- Wakeboards: beginner, advanced & kids, wakesurfer, waterskis: widebody combo & kids combo, monoskis: beginner & advanced, trick ski, wakeskate, bodyboards, canoes, diving platform, ski platform
- Hours of Operation:
- March-November / By appointment
- Reservations Required:
- Yes Please contact in advance to arrange
- Water Located On:
- River Shannon, just north of the Portumna Bridge
- Water Temperature:
- Spring & autumn 10-13 degrees celcius, summer 16-20 degrees celcius
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Traffic comes in bundles as Portumna Bridge opens to boat traffic only every couple of hours.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- B&B with 5 min. drive, pub & grub within 1 min drive.