Darwin Ski Club (NTWSA)
- Cable Wake Parks
- Water Sport Clubs
Conacher St / Fannie Bay
- Wake Ski
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
The Darwin Ski Club runs waterskiing and wakeboarding sesssions at the privately leased Lake Deane at The Lakes Resort, Berry Springs, Northern Territory. Sessions in Darwin Harbour are also run. The privately owned lake also has a cable setup which is run at the same time as the weekend sessions. The Darwin Ski Club is the home of the Northern Territory Water Ski Association and is located at one of the most beautiful positions on Darwin Harbour. All discipline waterskiing is offered every Saturday and Sunday from 12.30pm - 6.30pm (Only a few crocodiles patrol these waters.)
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- All water sport disciplines are catered for.
- Hours of Operation:
- Every Saturday and Sunday + Special Events
- Reservations Required:
- Yes. Please contact in advance to arrange.
- Water Located On:
- Darwin Harbour and Lake Dean Berry Springs
- Water Temperature:
- Dry Season: 30 C, Wet Season: 35 celcius.
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- 1 boat only running. Cable running at the same time as boat sessions.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Yes. Caravan Park - Lakes Resort Berry Springs