Lake Grappa Guest Farm and Ski School
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Resorts
Marchand (P.O. Box 813)
- +27 82 429 4811
- Alt. Phone:
- +27 (0) 82 653 6612
- Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
Welcome to Lake Grappa - Guest Farm & Ski School located in Kakanas, South Africa. Discover this little piece of unspoiled heaven for total body, mind and soul relaxation, tucked away in the heart of the exquisite Green Kalahari surrounded by the lush table grape vineyards. Learn how to slalom ski during your stay at Lake Grappa, visit the majestic Augrabies waterfalls only 20 km away, go horse riding, quad biking, fishing, paddling, picking of your own export table grapes, or simply relax on your own “stoep” with a glass of the finest and a Kalahari fire crackling in the background and absorb this beauty that only Mother Nature can offer.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Malibu Response LXi 340 HP with Zero Off
- Available Gear:
- We have a range of waterskis to use to teach you if you do not have your own. We also have life jackets, rope and handles for use behind our boats. We have combo skis, slalom skis and wakeboards.
- Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday to Sunday / 9am-6pm. (3pm-6pm during school term.)
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- We have 2 self-catering chalets (each sleeps 2) and 2 family self-catering chalets (sleeps 4). When you're not skiing, we also have a function room, bar and more.