Lake Palas Waterski Park
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Clubs
- Water Sport Resorts
- Water Sport Charters
Sede Legale: Cascina Mero n.2 - 10010 Palazzo Canavese
- (+39) 333 4954440
- Alt. Phone:
- +39 3381049203
- Slalom Course
Lake Palas Waterski Park located in Palazzo Canavese, Italy is approximately 570 m long and two turning islands. Between the islands has been installed a homologated slalom course with Goode Bubble Bouys for skiers safety.
For coaching and competition, a 2016 Nautique 200 with the 6.0 liters engine will be used. A cozy club house, with bar service, changing room and gear storage, is at the service of the club members.
A lake front beach gives you the opportunity to relax on a sun bed, swim or ride a stand up paddle board around the lake.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- 2016 Ski Nautique 200 with Zero Off
- Available Gear:
- Progear gloves-Hyperlite, lifesavers-HO, Connelly, D3 skis
- Hours of Operation:
- March-November / Monday-Sunday
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Spring 64-75 F / Summer 82-86 F / Fall 64-75 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- No others boat-private lake
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Other activities you can join at the club are: tennis table, beach volleyball, beach tennis or just walking around the lake.