University of Florida Wakeboard Club
- Water Sport Clubs
133 Regatta Dr.
- Please send us a message via our website.
- Slalom Course
The Gator Wakeboard Club are 4x consecutive Collegiate Wakeboard National Champions! We want to develop the sport of wakeboarding among UF students. It doesn't matter if you've never done it before or you're an experienced rider, don't hesitate to reach out to us and join the club! Some members love it as a recreational pastime, while others love to compete. We will help you improve no matter what your goals are! And YES, WE HAVE A BOAT.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Axis A20
- Available Gear:
- Rope, handle, life vests, skis, wakeboards
- Hours of Operation:
- Thursday 10am - 12pm, Friday 10am - 1pm
- Reservations Required:
- Free membership available to all UF students with an interest in watersports. Contact club president to join the facebook group.
- Water Located On:
- Lake Wauburg
- Water Temperature:
- Summer 80s, Fall 70-80s, Winter 60s, Spring 60-70s
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Busy on Saturdays, Closed Sunday-Monday, Tuesday-Friday little to no traffic. (Private lake)
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Bathrooms, start dock, parking