Perth Wake Park
- Cable Wake Parks
Perth Wake Park is the only cable wakeboard park in Western Australia. It is located 30 minutes south of Perth city at the Mundijong Rd, Kwinana Freeway exit. The park offers a range of features including a full size main cable, a beginner specific cable, a step up pool for advanced riders, a café, pro shop and hire shop. Riders of any level can come and enjoy the park. We have lessons and introduction sessions on our specific beginner system and a main lake filled with obstacles for the advanced riders to enjoy. We offer lots of different tickets to suit you; from full season passes to maximise your time on the water to 1 and 2 hour sessions. Bring your own gear or just bring your boardshorts or bikini, all the gear can be hired at the park and basic equipment is included in your ticket price. Please see our prices page for further details. With a large veranda overlooking the main lake and a beach to relax on, Perth Wake Park is a great place to hang out and watch your friends and family ride. Entry into the park is also free for spectators.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Yes. Basic wakeboards and kneeboards are included in the price of your ticket. You also get the mandatory helmet and vest. Please note that these are not for use on any of our obstacles. We have obstacle boards for hire separately.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday/ 10:00am-7:00pm. Saturday and Sunday/ 10:00am- 6:00pm.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Private lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- With a large veranda overlooking the main lake and a beach to relax on, Perth Wake Park is a great place to hang out and watch your friends and family ride. We have a café, pro shop and hire shop.