Ottawa Water Ski Club (OWSC)
- Water Sport Clubs
Canada(Rideau River at Eccolands Park, 334 River Road, Ottawa.) (Mailing address: 8 Guelph Street, Georgetown, Ontario, L7G 3Y9)
- Slalom Course
The Ottawa Water Ski Club brings together water sports enthusiasts—both recreational and competitive—with a common passion for spending time on the water. We aim to promote the sport of water skiing in Ottawa and beyond by encouraging participation regardless of skill level. From beginners and pros to retirees and everyone in between, we want to motivate members to stay active and healthy, for the love of the sport. The Ottawa Water Ski Club operates two boats. Our river location is 5 minutes from the airport and has a surveyed slalom course. Members or guests put out a call to meet for waterskiing by emailing through the club's email list. Guest fee is $40 per 8 slalom course passes or 8 minutes.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Ski Nautique 200 and Malibu Response LX
- Available Gear:
- Combo skis, Junior combo skis, Ropes and handles . Those looking to ski with high performance slalom skis can usually borrow from willing club members.
- Hours of Operation:
- Any available daylight hours at both locations.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Rideau River at Eccolands Park, 334 River Road, Ottawa.
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: