Waterski Wakeboard Nova Scotia
- Water Sport Schools
- Slalom Course
Since the late 1960’s, Water Ski Wakeboard Nova Scotia has been one of the most active member organizations of Water Ski Wakeboard Canada, supporting and promoting the sport of water skiing. Our Vision:
- To continue to grow towed water sports in the Province of Nova Scotia.
- To continue to develop and promote athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers to direct grass roots activities in all towed competitive water sports.
- To be the provincial voice representing all provincial towed water sports in the Province of Nova Scotia.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- All equipment is provided, including boat, skis, wakeboards, life jackets, etc.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday/ 8:30-4:30 in July and August
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Morris Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: