Kyle Water Ski and Wakeboard
- Water Sport Clubs
Kyle Waterski and Wakeboard
The Boathouse Lochshore
- Slalom Course
Kyle Water Ski and Wakeboard is based at Kilbirnie Loch in North Ayrshire, Scotland, catering for slalom skiers, recreational skiers and wakeboarders. We are the only ski boat on the loch and all our drivers are SBDA qualified, have PVG disclosure and first aid training. Coaches are UKCC qualified. We are affiliated to Waterski and Wakeboard Scotland / British Waterski and Wakeboard, and fully insured. Our season runs April to September.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Malibu Response LXi with Zero Off and a Wakeboard Tower
- Available Gear:
- Waterskis, wakeboards, wetsuits and vests
- Hours of Operation:
- April-October. Wed and Fri 18.00 until dark / Sat and Sun 14.00 on.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Kilbirnie Loch
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Some occasional fishing craft. Rowed.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- A boathouse with changing rooms, WC, shower, cooking facilities and a barbeque when the Scottish weather permits.