CJM Ski and Wake
- Water Sport Schools
CJM Ski & Wake was started by Chris Mullins, UKCC Level 3 Waterski & Wakeboard Coach. Chris has 10 years experience managing Ski Schools & coaching all disciplines of Waterskiing & Wakeboarding, from grass roots beginners to international competitors. So whether you are looking to try a new water sport, perfect your technique, learn a new trick, improve on your personal best or even become a boat driver or qualified coach CJM Ski & Wake can help you achieve your goal. We are situated just outside Reading. We offer some of the best facilities in the area, the club has the 2 full slalom courses, the latest competition-standard boats and our sole aim to encourage all forms of 'behind the boat' water sports fun!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Centurion Carbon Pro, Centurion Fi217
- Available Gear:
- Waterskis, wakeboards, wakesurf, wetsuits, vests, helmets
- Hours of Operation:
- We operate full time from 1st April to 31st October, please contact us for more specific dates as these can change with the year. We run a full booking system 7 days a week, sessions can be booked online or via the phone.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: