The Outsider Cablepark
- Cable Wake Parks
Donkstraat 50 B9700 - Oudenaarde
The Outsider Cablepark, located in Oudenaarde, Belgium, is a family friendly cablepark which focuses on creating a good environment for beginners and experienced riders. The 2.0 is open as much as possible to get the hang of it and progress to the full size cable. The obstacles are not too hard to try, and still challenging enough for some experiments. The beach bar, lounge zone and restaurant next to the lake provide a nice atmosphere. The adventure park 'The 7 summits' is an added value to the surroundings of the cablepark.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Waterski, kneeboards, easy-ups wakeboards (jobe heavy duty), life jackets (Jobe heavy duty), wetsuits (c-skin, 2/3mm)
- Hours of Operation:
- Open every day 1pm-8pm in July and August. Closed on Monday and Tuesday the rest of the season.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes (For large groups only)
- Water Located On:
- Private Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Cold in winter, warm in summer
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- No traffice
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Beach volley court, beach bar, lounge zone next to the water, restaurant, (from 2019) hot indoor showers.