Lunar Cable Park
Lunar Cable Park is home to Spain’s wakeboarding facilities and adventures for active lifestyle enthusiasts from all walks of life located in Cuevas del Almanzora, Spain. We invite beginners and pros alike to experience the joy of shredding waves with our 5-tower WakeParX cable system, which boasts the newest wake tech in all of Spain. You can take on our 600 meter course and over 12 HDPE obstacles (courtesy of Shape Obstacles) through a range of watersports, including - wakeboarding, water-skiing and kneeboarding. With these sports' low-barrier entry for people of all ages, and our system's capacity to accommodate 8 riders at a time - you can look forward to getting on the water with friends and family. Never tried wake before? No worries - our qualified staff will happily guide you through your first drifts across the water. We've built a range of individual and group-based training opportunities to help you out, from learning how to stand on the board to landing your first air trick. Beyond that, we've got you covered with beginner gear - including helmets, life jackets, beginner boards and skis. With an average temperature of 21°C and around just 2 weeks of rain annually, our doors are open year-round!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Basic/beginner equipment (beginner board, knee board, vest, helmet) included in ticket prices. Obstacle boards and wetsuits available for rental at extra fee.
- Hours of Operation:
- 10:00-18:00, 7 days a week. Park is open all winter, though hours will change. Please check Facebook and Instagram for more details and updates.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes (For large groups only)
- Water Located On:
- Canal del Remo
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Private canal, no other boats
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Bathrooms, showers, changing booths. Deals and contact details of our affiliate hotels can be provided upon request.