Convair Waterski Club
- Water Sport Clubs
- Wake Ski
- Slalom Course
The club is always looking for new members to join and water ski or wakeboard with us. We also have camping and skiing trips to the Colorado River during the spring and fall months which are before and after the peak season. And we often enjoy "laboratory conditions" for waterskiing and wakeboarding while we're there, so come check us out and have fun.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Mastercraft ProStar 190 with custom wake tower
- Available Gear:
- Yes. Skis, wakeboards, vests.
- Hours of Operation:
- Sundays: 8:00am through 11:00am all year long. Thursdays: 5pm tip dusk with daylight savings months (March-October).
- Reservations Required:
- Nope, show up, sign up and ski! $15 non-members, $10 members.
- Water Located On:
- Mission Bay
- Water Temperature:
- Summer 70-75 F, Winter 60-65 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Public ski area that can be busy during the summer months.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Public restroom and outdoor cold water showers.