Seven Rivers Paddling
- Water Sport Schools
185 Wentworth Rd
- Alt. Email:
- (You may also use contact form on website.)
- (603) 969 5120
Seven Rivers Paddling offers some of the most dynamic paddling in New Hampshire. Take a guided SUP or Kayak morning, afternoon, or sunset tour at our Portsmouth location on the scenic Sagamore Creek. For those new to paddling the tidal waterways of the Seacoast, our guided family and group tours are a great way to explore the area! Sagamore Creek is a beautiful tidal creek that spills into the back channel of Newcastle Island. This diverse waterway is situated between Portsmouth Harbor and Little Harbor, Maine. This little sanctuary has many paddling opportunities, lots of islands to explore and an array of wildlife!
We also have paddle camps from ages 6-14. Age 10 and up have the opportunity to do an overnight camp.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Rental includes paddle board, PFD, paddle and brief paddle instruction.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 9:30am-6:00pm / Friday-Sunday 9:30am-7:30pm
- Reservations Required:
- Booking available on website.
- Water Located On:
- Sagamore Creek, Lamprey River and Cocheco River
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: