Surf’s Up New Hampshire
100 Adventure Way
- Alt. Email:
Surf's Up New Hampshire is an indoor surfing facility (and indoor skydiving) located in Nashua, New Hampshire.
We have the largest Indoor Surfing facility in North America. A 32’ Surfstream which has become the most sought after indoor wave to ride. SurfStream is the world’s first standing wave machine offering up to seven different wave types for all skill levels to enjoy. Riders use real surfboards with fins on a thick cushion of water that creates an endless wave. Surf’s up enables all ages and experience levels to learn, practice and improve skills that are directly transferable to surfing in the ocean.
Several wake surfers train with us in the off season to hone their skills to get a head start on the next season.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- 32' wide SurfStream indoor standing wave machine. Generates several waves.
- Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday - Friday: 2pm - 8pm / Saturday - Sunday: 11am - 6pm
- Reservations Required:
- Yes - Highly recommended
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- 85 to 90 degrees
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Indoor skydiving, rock wall, Fishpipe rotating barrel water ride, full service food cafe.