- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Resorts
30778 California 18
Pali Adventures is a one-of-a-kind overnight summer camp for kids ages 8-16, in Southern California near Los Angeles. The Pali experience is unique: campers choose a camp activity focus for their mornings and all of their own afternoon fun for a personalized adventure.
Our campers follow their dreams, try incredible new things and gain lifelong friends in a safe and supportive environment. Send your child to the place where they will grow, feel successful and return home saying, “Pali is the best camp ever!”
One of our camp's programs is water sports for ages 11+. Campers focus on high-speed thrills or balance the action with some relaxing downtime on our home-base pontoon boats.
- Develop confidence while kneeboarding
- Develop skill while water skiing and wakeboarding
- Carve up the lake while wakesurfing
- Have fun with friends while tubing
- Explore Big Bear Lake at high speed on a jet ski
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- Call us Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5PM, Saturday & Sunday 9AM – 5PM
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Big Bear Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Trapeze, ATV’s, High Ropes Courses, Zip Lines, Fashion Design, Paintball, Film Making and Broadcasting, Street Art, Musical Tuition and Recording, Aerial Arts, Cooking and many more.