Camp Nashoba North
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Resorts
At Camp Nashoba North, the crystal clear water of Crescent Lake, wonderful facilities and long list of outstanding activities are just the surface of the experience we provide for our campers. We create an atmosphere that enables our campers to make good decisions and fosters personal growth through the achievement of goals and supportive community living. We want our campers to develop an appreciation and sense of stewardship towards the environment and the outdoors. Most importantly, Camp Nashoba North is fun! We want our campers to return home with memories and friendships that will last a lifetime from Raymond, Maine.
Each session we welcome up to 190 boys and girls to the shore of Crescent Lake for 3, 4 and 7 week sessions. Younger children may experience our two week Discovery Program for one summer. Nashoba North is non-sectarian; we celebrate weekly themes on topics such as Cultural Awareness, Sports and Leadership, Music Appreciation, Conservation, Hidden Talents and others.
The warm waters of Crescent Lake provide a refreshing experience for campers and staff members. The sandy shoreline gradually slopes toward the water’s edge meeting the beginning of crystal clear paradise. Crescent Lake reaches a maximum depth of 54 feet and maintains surface temperatures averaging 80F throughout the season.
Our watersports include wakeboarding, waterskiing, stand up paddleboarding, tubing, sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- - Six American Day Sailors (four-man sailboats with mainsail & jib) - Four JY racing boats - Ten windsurfers - Sixteen canoes - Two War canoes - Twelve SUP boards - Dozens of kayaks - Three high performance waterski boats - Three chase boats for the sailing department - A 29′ pontoon fishing boat
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Crescent Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Averages 80F throughout the season
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Soccer, tennis, golf, archery, baseball, basketball, cricket, cross country, disc golf, field hockey, floor hockey, gaga ball, lacrosse, touch rugby, ultimate frisbee, volleyball – beach & grass, water polo, arts & crafts, pottery, woodworking, photography, culinary arts, climbing wall, animal care, horseback riding, performing arts, theater, music, dance, and more!