Pier 51 Marina
- Ski Boat Rental
The tranquil waters of Pier 51 Keystone Lake Marina is called 'home' to Oklahoma's water-loving families and weekend warriors to retired boaters alike. Centrally located on the serene shores of the Keystone State Park region, where we offer unsurpassed watercraft experiences, from watching a sunset aboard one of our pontoon boat rentals to the exhilarating thrills of skiing and tubing. Fishing hot spots only accessible by boat become a dream come true when you take advantage of our certified JC Tritoon dealership or pre-owned boat brokerage. Our Keystone Lake boat dealer makes owning that ultimate boat possible from start to finish, including a test drive! Our state-of-the-art marine service center is staffed with experienced professional boat mechanics that can easily maintain and repair your watercraft while you grab a bite to eat at The Crow's Nest. And as a full-service marina, we feature both temporary and transient covered wet slips and a secure dry storage facility for boats/pontoons. Whether you are retired or just want to get away for some much-needed relaxation and family fun, Pier 51 Keystone Lake Marina is the prestigious choice for all your excitement and entertainment needs.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Pier 51 Marina affordable watercraft rentals include top performing pontoons and tritoons.
- Available Gear:
- Our full-service boat rental on Keystone Lake has all your equipment needs available to rent. From ropes and life vests to wakeboards, tubes, and skis - we got it! When reserving your Keystone Lake boat rental, simply let us know which accessories you would like to rent and we will have them ready to go for you. It's just that simple!
- Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday-Saturday/ 8:30am-5:30pm. Closed Mondays and Sundays.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Keystone Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Restaurant, parts and service.