Mile High Wakeboarding / Mile High Wake Park
- Cable Wake Parks
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Charters
112 S. Centennial Drive (Mailing: P.O. Box 746113 Arvada
- (Please use the contact form on our website.)
- 303 955 5420
- Alt. Phone:
- 970 587 0707
- Wake Ski
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Jump Ramp
Mile High Wakeboarding™ is a professional wakeboarding school that offers lessons, coaching, and instruction at every level. From learning the simple basics, to coaching you through advanced jumps, inverts, and spins, our professional wakeboard coaches can ensure you learn safely and in a fun environment. Whether you are in need of a professional coach to help you train for competitions, or just want a great instructor for your first time out, we are here to help you move on to that next level.
Our cable lake is now open!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Nautique, Malibu
- Available Gear:
- Latest Hyperlite, Slingshot, Liquid Force
- Hours of Operation:
- Various by season- please see website calendar.
- Reservations Required:
- Not required, but recommended.
- Water Located On:
- Private cable lake + various lakes in the Denver area
- Water Temperature:
- Spring 60F / Summer 75F / Fall 60F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Free camping