Pomona Lake Ski Team- Rough Water Warriors
- Water Sport Clubs
- Show Ski
- Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
The Pomona Lake Ski Club aka The Rough Water Warriors is a ski team from the eastern part of Kansas, about 1 hour south-west of Kansas City or 30 minutes south of Topeka. The club formed in 1990 and recently is hitting a new growth spurt!
The mission of the Pomona Lake Ski Club (PLSC) is to promote, advance, and support all towed water sports and disabled waterskiing through recreational participation, ski shows, learn to ski clinics, and junior development.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Please call for more information
- Available Gear:
- Show Ski equipment available
- Hours of Operation:
- April - October. Please call for more details.
- Reservations Required:
- Call Mark Weber @ 785-806-4436
- Water Located On:
- Pomona Lake
- Water Temperature:
- 60-90 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Busy on afternoons
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Tent camping, hook ups for campers and a large clubhouse.