Broward Ski & Wakeboard School
- Water Sport Schools
- Water Sport Charters
900 N. Flamingo Rd. (C.B. Smith Park)
- Show Ski
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
Broward Ski & Wakeboard School is located between Ft Lauderdale and Miami. Ski year round on my beautiful private fresh water lake. For the last 14 years, we have been successfully teaching people of all ages how to Ski and Wakeboard. Owner and Head Ski Instructor, Mike Tolzmann, is recognized as inventor and innovator of one-ski freestyle jumping. He still holds Pro Tour World Records with his two-ski front flip at 134 feet and one-ski front flip at 130 feet. We specialize in teaching all forms of Waterski, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Kneeboarding, etc. We teach the fun, fast, and easy way!! Just grab and go on our training boom to learn the essentials - then upgrade to behind-the-boat! We have all forms of clients from beginners and first-timers to the professionals!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- G21 Nautique Boat
- Available Gear:
- Hours of Operation:
- 8am until Sunset / Year Round. By appointment.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes Please contact in advance. Peak hours and weekends book up.
- Water Located On:
- Lake is located inside of C.B. Smith Park
- Water Temperature:
- Spring 74-86 F / Summer 86-92 F / Fall 72-86 F / Winter 68-75 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Private, only ski school boats.
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Camp sites for RVs and Trailers, private tent for parties, grill area, watermat to play and swim