Marquette University Waterski and Wakeboard Team
- Water Sport Clubs
- Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
Our waterski and wakeboard team at Marquette University is a group of dedicated skiers who love the water and love the sport. From undergraduate to graduate students, we have a wide range of fun and outgoing students skiing with the team. We accept skiers of all levels, from a beginner who we teach ourselves, all the way up to some of the best skiers in the nation! Come on out, we would love to meet you! Feel free to check out our website or email us for more information!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Team members donate their personal boats and time to pull for practice.
- Available Gear:
- All team equipment is free for use by all team members!
- Hours of Operation:
- We ski whenever a boat is available and we aren't in class!
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Multiple Ski Lakes
- Water Temperature:
- 65-75 F
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations: