- Cable Wake Parks
In a green setting just outside the city of Saint Ghislain on the France-Belgian border, we welcome you at Dock 79 to discover a number of activities. Our cable wake park offers wakeboarding, wake skating, kneeboarding and waterskiing, and our aqua park offers you the possibility to climb, jump and slide on ten XXL modules, while enjoying the pleasures of swimming! We also have a trampoline and fishing available for when you're not on the water. A terrace facing our second lake offers the opportunity to relax while enjoying a cold drink. Or, just relax as you sunbathe in our chairs, feet in the sand, while enjoying watching the riders and skiers.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Includes wetsuits, wakeboards and / or skis and helmets.
- Hours of Operation:
- The waterskiing is open from March 30 to October 27. March 30 to May 15: Monday to Friday from 13h to 19h (We are closed on TUESDAY AND THURSDAY) Saturday / Sunday and holidays 11 am to 19h May 15 - October 1 **: Monday to Friday from 13h to 20h Saturda
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Pitch tents around our small secluded lake for only € 5 / person per night. We also have a Snack area where we serve hot dishes, salads, sandwiches.