TSN 44 Saint-Viaud
- Cable Wake Parks
- Rails/Kickers/Ramps/Boxes, Slalom Course, Jump Ramp
For leisure or extreme riding, for adrenaline or idleness, take advantage of the exceptional surroundings offered by the TSN44 - Saint-Viaud and TSN44.2 - Nozay sites. First water ski lift in the Great West, TSN 44 - Saint-Viaud is a real leisure area for all located between Nantes and the Atlantic coast. Come slide on the water in water ski or stand up paddle, or challenge yourself on our new giant inflatable course: aquapark.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Equipment can be rented on site, such as wakeboards, kneeboards and beginner equipment is ready. There is no selling equipment on site
- Hours of Operation:
- Open 6 days a week/ 11 am-9pm Tuesday to Sunday. Closed on Mondays See website for off season hours.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Lake Saint-Viaud
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Dining: The ski lift features a restaurant snack bar with a terrace on site. Accommodation: Pitch motorhome camping on site and nearby. Other activities: Tennis, football and kite on site 50 kilometer.